Here are my reactions/points I intended on asking (but we didn’t really end up getting to them).
- Initial Reactions to the Article?
- How did you guys feel about the author comparing naval design to architecture? Agreed? Disagreed? Why?
- Should buildings be thought of as permanent, or how should they be thought of?
- How else could buildings be thought of besides vertical?
- I think it’s interesting how a lot of this is essentially talking about the beginnings of grasshopper, as well as any computer software graphing for that matter
- Overall I thought the article was very hard to stick with, without taking a break from it for a while, and was very psychological.
– Jon Meyer