Project 2 Progress

This is what I have so far.
This is the process I used. Three molds are stacked on top of eachother with the fabric sandwiched between the first and second mold. The string is threaded through the first mold.

The fabric I used in this first attempt did not have enough give in it and there were not any lines created.

Illustrating the process.

Illustrating the process.

Plaster Tile 1- black

DSCN3318

In this attempt I switched to a cotton fabric and was able to get the lines in the form.

Plaster Tile 2

DSCN3317

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s